2021 Pedal for Prevention
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our second annual Pedal for Prevention event! Bring your friends and family to join in on this self-paced challenge to complete the 10-mile round trip route on the Michigan Airline Trail from downtown Wixom (behind Sibley Park) east to Haggerty Road and back.
- You can ride a bike, scooter, rollerblade, walk... anything to get you moving on the trail!
- All registered riders are entered into a raffle to win prizes and everyone who completes the 10-mile trail will be in a second prize drawing.
- The event kicks off from Sibley Park in downtown Wixom, but you can also begin at the Haggerty Rd crossing (south of Pontiac Trail). You can also ride on-your-own anytime during the weekend, tag us on social media, and be entered into the raffles to win.
- From 10am-2pm we will have food trucks, activities, and a live youth band in Sibley Park.
- Joining us on this challenge will help raise funds to prevent youth substance use and addiction, will bring community awareness of preventing substance misuse, and will give you a fun, healthy activity to share with people you care about!
Check in/ Registration OpenSibley Park, downtown Wixom
Kickstands Up! Warm Up EventSibley Park, downtown Wixom
- Adult Ticket$20$200$0
- Child Ticket$10$100$0